The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Time's up! Finish your last sentence...

AngryElf

3 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

If you check the comments of the more casual fan base, moves like Hronek were overwhelming popular. If you don't believe me, go check the Facebook post about it. The majority saw it as a good move since we need a defensemen and it makes the team better.

More hardcore fans who follow the team on fan forums such as this and Reddit are much more critical of the move. That's not even to mention media pundits both local and around the NHL are generally down on the trade and think it wasn't the right move, at least right now.

But yeah, curse them "fair weather fans"...

There are a lot of hardcore fans that understand how the Hronek trade is a solid move too. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

If you check the comments of the more casual fan base, moves like Hronek were overwhelming popular. If you don't believe me, go check the Facebook post about it. The majority saw it as a good move since we need a defensemen and it makes the team better.

More hardcore fans who follow the team on fan forums such as this and Reddit are much more critical of the move. That's not even to mention media pundits both local and around the NHL are generally down on the trade and think it wasn't the right move, at least right now.

But yeah, curse them "fair weather fans"...

My post was for the “I’m done with this team crowd” that post has nothing to do with the go down with the sinking ship peeps I love our hardcore supporters I’m one of them.

Just now, CanuckFan1123 said:

It’s sad that fans are acting disappointed if we don’t make one more move. 

we’ve added: 

Hronek

Beau

Raty

Bloom

Kravtsov

picks

the only players we moved out were: 

Bo

Lazar

schenn

stillman

i think we’ve done quite well. 

I don't have any emotional attachment to players on this team now that Bo's gone, and I like chaos

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CanuckFan1123 said:

It’s sad that fans are acting disappointed if we don’t make one more move. 

we’ve added: 

Hronek

Beau

Raty

Bloom

Kravtsov

picks

the only players we moved out were: 

Bo

Lazar

schenn

stillman

i think we’ve done quite well. 

It’s the cap issues and draft picks that are the main frustration.