The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[3-Way Trade] Rangers acquire Patrick Kane, Cooper Zech; Blackhawks acquire Andy Welinski, Vili Saarijarvi, conditional 2023 2nd-round pick, 2025 4th-round pick; Coyotes acquire 2025 3rd-round pick

3 minutes ago, awalk said:

Ahh interesting, AZ had to give up an extra player. That makes more sense.

Must be 2 top prospects going to CHI right? Nope...

Saarijarvi a 25 year old 3rd round pick from 2015, never signed to a professional contract

Welinski a 29 year old 3rd round pick from 2011, has played 46 NHL games

7 minutes ago, TheQuietQuitter said:

The Original 6 logos are all iconic in their own right.

For me it's hard to top the Canadiens logo, mostly for what it represents in terms of history and championships.

I'd probs have them at #2

• 2 months later...

I really hope that some of these teams being beat out in the first round decide to revisit the Miller trade interest they had.

The Rangers need to sign K’Andre Miller but also need to improve their team and have a little cap space.

They still have some young pieces that would be of interest.  Lafreniere, Chytil, Schneider, Kakko, high picks.

13 minutes ago, Provost said:

I really hope that some of these teams being beat out in the first round decide to revisit the Miller trade interest they had.

The Rangers need to sign K’Andre Miller but also need to improve their team and have a little cap space.

They still have some young pieces that would be of interest.  Lafreniere, Chytil, Schneider, Kakko, high picks.

They'd better get it done before Miller's NMC kicks in this summer.

4 hours ago, Provost said:

If bergeron and krecji retire, bruins will go after miller.  Id rather we trade him to NYR for laf, kakko or Schneider.   

I think the whole Kane to NYR saga was a distraction to the team. They should've never bothered after they made the Tarasenko trade. The fact that Kane was so indecisive dragging the whole thing out, then NYR needing to perform cap gymnastics to even acquire him was all unnecessary for them.