The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday April 11 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Anaheim

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

53 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Thanks for sharing this, VC. I thoroughly enjoy the behind the scenes stuff and didn't realize how hard these guys work. A really well oiled machine it seems...important work. I'm sure it really throws players off if the routine is disrupted so it's nice to learn about how they make sure everything's in order.

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Real estate market is down and no one’s listening to SOB’s podcast.

They need jobs! :lol:

and sportsnet knows that canucks fans will shred anyone that isn't a canuck in that role. 

8 minutes ago, tas said:

and sportsnet knows that canucks fans will shred anyone that isn't a canuck in that role. 

How about Hansen, he seems tuned in. Burrows would be awesome but he's busy. Ray Ferraro might be a candidate. Many don't like him but I find him alright... kind of.

10 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

How about Hansen, he seems tuned in. Burrows would be awesome but he's busy. Ray Ferraro might be a candidate. Many don't like him but I find him alright... kind of.

I'm good with SOB. He's an entertaining guy and obviously a former Canuck.  I'm fine with Ferraro too.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1