The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday April 11 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Anaheim

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

24 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

How about Hansen, he seems tuned in. Burrows would be awesome but he's busy. Ray Ferraro might be a candidate. Many don't like him but I find him alright... kind of.

not sure that jannik would want to travel that much with a young family at home, and I suspect it would be a pay cut and less cushy for ray. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Breakfast of champions, I see the Salads section was completely overlooked.:bigblush:

Good luck on your next chapter Cheech, will miss your color commentary on Canuck games.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Fakename70 said:

Must it be an ex-Canucks player, though? I think there’s a couple guys within the SN650 side who might fit the bill. 

I can't think of one that wouldn't make me want to mute the tv, which would be a travesty because I love shorty. 

ultimately he should get the biggest say. he knows what works and the chemistry is most important. 

• Like 1

in honor of Cheech tonight we're having hot dogs n tater tots

(actually having this because on the weekend the oven element burnt out and we're waiting for parts) 

stove top cooking only for a while

• Like 2

On the topic of people to maybe replace Cheech man I'm gonna miss his personality. But if I had to think of a Canucks Alum that would be a really great commentator with a great personality and stories. I would nominate Dave Babych. I could listen to this guy in-between play calls he's fairly well spoken, has a sense of humor and has a calm raspy voice for radio. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Management needs to have a talk with RT and settle him down. We can’t win these last 2 games. That minor difference in odds could mean the world in this draft.

RT would respond, don't you want good habits and winning habits? That's why he's been hired.

• Cheers 1