The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday April 11 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Anaheim

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

RT would respond, don't you want good habits and winning habits? That's why he's been hired.

“No Rick. Not these next 2 games!”

Caps need to beat the Devils and Wings to beat the Lightning tonight to keep these standings. I have a bad feeling the Canucks will win their next 2 games versus the Ducks and Coyotes :sadno:

10 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Management needs to have a talk with RT and settle him down. We can’t win these last 2 games. That minor difference in odds could mean the world in this draft.

RT knows the true odds for the Canucks in the draft are 0%.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 2

22 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Working from home today, sick.

Think I'm coming down with hockey deficiency disorder. It's gonna be a long off season...

it was a lot easier back when the 6 month summers were the exception rather than the rule. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

How about Hansen, he seems tuned in. Burrows would be awesome but he's busy. Ray Ferraro might be a candidate. Many don't like him but I find him alright... kind of.

Love Jannick but don't know if he has the voice for it ::D

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, -SN- said:

RT knows the true odds for the Canucks in the draft are 0%.

I think the same team that does the schedules also is in charge of the draft lottery.

Remember they used to show the bingo ball machine? I liked it when I saw with my own eyes (even if some balls were weighted down).

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I think the same team that does the schedules also is in charge of the draft lottery.

Remember they used to show the bingo ball machine? I liked it when I saw with my own eyes (even if some balls were weighted down).

I knew it!

gopher GIF

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • There it is 1

1 hour ago, -DLC- said:

Think I'm coming down with early onset hockey deficiency disorder. It's gonna be a long off season...

If it's a flu with congestion my advice is sudafed or some type of decogestant.  Last night was hell with getting an earache on top of this.

I'm better now. But I'm kicking myself for not getting attacking the congestation first.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, -DLC- said:

Think I'm coming down with early onset hockey deficiency disorder. It's gonna be a long off season...

I hear you. This team has to start making playoffs. The worst is when playoffs start and I see the other fan bases so pumped. So envious. 

1st overall lottery odds for picks 8 to 10 are:

8th - 6%

9th - 5%

10th - 3.5%

6% and 5% feels a lot better than 3.5%, and I think we need to lose both these remaining games to avoid jumping to 10th. I haven't been on team tank but with 2 games to go... I will hold my nose and hope for a couple of losses.

I still won't be mad if they win though!

• Cheers 2
  • Tanks a lot 1