The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] UPD: NHL to release up to 8 players involved in 2018 Team Canada assault

Rate this topic

Odd.

4 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

More grape. 

I’ve always had the hunch Lupul/Upshall were involved 

If MAF played on that team, and is named as the player who was recognized.   The league will

have quite the mess on its hands.  I don't think he was.   Alcohol, entitlement, and this sort hazing behaviour or twisted "team building"

crap needs to be pulled out of the closest and aired out.   Can't believe anyone from the original six or the 70-80's would ever consider crap like this either.   But it sure makes you wonder what else has occurred, that was kept secret. 

Edited by IBatch
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, guntrix said:

We need to limit this thread to actual updates. I've lost count of how many times I've clicked on this thread expecting a decision from Hockey Canada.

Thanks for showing up, I was getting bored waiting; but now have something to read in this thread.   :)

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Citizen Erased said:

Cal Foote? Probably why Adam didn’t want him here.

I have a feeling a few of those guys are just going on silent to avoid the media firestorm that’s about to unfold.

I don’t think Cal was involved from what I’ve heard.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

I actually forgot Carter Hart was on that team. It feels like we've only heard about the skaters and not the goalies. If the report does finally drop tomorrow, it's kind of weird that they gave the players a heads-up. Hopefully it does drop though and they stop delaying it.

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I have a feeling a few of those guys are just going on silent to avoid the media firestorm that’s about to unfold.

I don’t think Cal was involved from what I’ve heard.

Willie Mitchell shut down his Instagram account completely after the incident in the restaurant.  Haven't heard a peep about it since...

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1