The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] UPD: NHL to release up to 8 players involved in 2018 Team Canada assault

Rate this topic

Odd.

5 minutes ago, Bure2Win said:

Most of the 2003 WJC sex scandel players went on to have hockey careers so i'm not expecting any major punishment from this clown show. Pathetic really.

They already said at least 5 arrests are coming… 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/projecting-team-canadas-roster-for-expected-2025-world-cup-of-hockey/

This made me laugh today. Just send every Canadian on the Leafs to represent our country. And the open spots can get filled in by that guy in Edmonton and some poser in Pittsburgh. I heard those two dudes can hockey pretty good. 

The fact that they think Zach Hyman is Canada’s best option for first line left wing tells you all you need to know. :lol:

I legit thought they would have Tavares there so I’m a little surprised. They made up for it with Reilly in the top 6 though!

• There it is 1

18 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

The fact that they think Zach Hyman is Canada’s best option for first line left wing tells you all you need to know. :lol:

I legit thought they would have Tavares there so I’m a little surprised. They made up for it with Reilly in the top 6 though!

Funny you should mention that. The first question that came to my mind after reading that article was “You high, man?” .

13 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Hyman is definitely a huge head scratcher. Even if he "has played with McDavid before" wouldn't you maybe want to see something like MacKinnon on McDavid's wing? MacKinnon already plays wing from time to time and with the plethora of centers Canada has, he really doesn't need to center a line. Also how is there not a single mention of Devon Toews even as an alternate?

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Diamonds said:

Hyman is definitely a huge head scratcher. Even if he "has played with McDavid before" wouldn't you maybe want to see something like MacKinnon on McDavid's wing? MacKinnon already plays wing from time to time and with the plethora of centers Canada has, he really doesn't need to center a line. Also how is there not a single mention of Devon Toews even as an alternate?

I like the chemistry factor and have zero issue with Hyman on the team but maybe utilize him with McDavid on the PP and play him in the bottom 6 though.