The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

7 minutes ago, combover said:

We’ll then 

for the record I have a solid head of hair.  

July 17, 2003

Best wishes  and goodbye to all of you. 
take care. 

It ain't over until stealth states it's over !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

You know what the *REALLY* #$%@#%#$5 thing about this?  Finally after *YEARS* of the team basically going in circles; we have a management team that looks like they have a logical plan.  Now every decision might not work out but you can at least understand why they went that way.  You can really see the light at the end of the tunnel.  And its not a mirage.

True. We’d all enjoy the regular season, the Cup run and the triumphant Finals!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Not gonna lie, my Canucks fandom since 2013 was fueled by this forum. Without it, I might genuinely fall out of this toxic relationship.

tbh... same. I think an understated role of this forum was that it actually called some of our sports media out on their BS. It added context and grounding for a lot of fans. Some media personalities get outright ridiculous; in those moments, many on CDC would add a more measured assessment.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

It would be amazing if this site could be moved, as-is, to a private server. Any chance of that happening? I'd chip in some money to make that happen.

Otherwise...

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Face, Head, Person, Portrait, Adult, Male, Man, Night

Is that possible? I mean... I'd pay a small membership fee. This is the only social media I use.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1