The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

4 minutes ago, AV's Coin said:

How big is this forum compared to other NhL teams? and compared to other North American teams? I vaguely recall reading in an article it was the biggest in the NHL that was part of the main teams website.

The biggest. Size matters, mofo!

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Like 1
  • There it is 1

Dang I just joined this year after being a nucks fan since '94. was wondering why searching for canucks forum lately has directed me to the nhl site. I thought it was a bit sketchy but didnt see this coming. 

This is possibly one of the, if not the best fan forums for a NHL hockey team. It's very well run and organized. I have to resort to twitter for latest news. This is disappointing....

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

T'was a place we'd all go to talk puck

Scuttlebutt, of all things Canuck

Yeah, sure filled a void

For us underemployed

So they pull out the rug - WTF?!?!!!

Maybe stealth has already built a site to import everything to.

EASY PEASY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Honestly, I don't like getting sentimental. I prefer making jokes at bad times and pissing people off. But damn man. This forum was literally the biggest reason the last 10 years weren't miserable as a Canucks fan. Sure butted heads with folks, but it was always a lot more chill than Reddit. And I don't even wanna begin to talk about how I had to delete Twitter cause that was a disaster. Even worse now I hear. This forum meant a lot to me. Never thought my 10th anniversary here would be my last year here.

Changed your name... 10th anniversary... this really is your fault. You better be giving out free cuddles, Jeremy.

• Like 1