The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

10 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Having a powerplay unit consisting of Boeser, Petterson, Horvat, Hughes, and Tryamkin would be unreal.

5 hours ago, Blömqvist said:

Tryamkin net-front presence or PP QB?

Net-front presence would be better. Tryamkin's slapshot breaks bones. We can't afford to lose Horvat.

• Cheers 2

On 9/26/2018 at 7:37 AM, Stierlitz said:

Avto won again, this time vs Lokomotiv (Loko) in overtime 5-4. Now this is 10 wins in 10 games. Tryamkin with 20:03 of the ice time, 4 hits (maximum for both teams), one penalty for boarding.

those hits are way harder to get on the bigger ice

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, N4ZZY said:

Two years until he maybe comes back? 

Feels like a long time. 

and in two years, a lot can change with the defensive corps

it would probably cost him a I'd guess a million dollars to buy out of his contract which he would have to do himself to leave them.

(a guess based on the list of top 30 KHL salaries someone leaked)

3 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

those hits are way harder to get on the bigger ice

... and a boarding penalty Hairy !?!?

How is anyone able to hit anyone against the boards in the KHL?

If Vancouver City is the goal crease,.  New York City is the side board.  The man is quick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

... and a boarding penalty Hairy !?!?

How is anyone able to hit anyone against the boards in the KHL?

If Vancouver City is the goal crease,.  New York City is the side board.  The man is quick.

Man if he's sees that his home team is okay without him..they are 10-0, maybe he will move sooner. He could finish the season (winning a championship would help).

Here's to hoping Lol

• Like 1

I don’t mind the idea, as much ad I’d like to see him in canucks colours, of Tram playing on a dominant club for the next couple years. Maybe when he comes back some of that winning “pixie dust” will rub off on our top guys who have been on a losing club. It might be right around the time we turn things around that he returns. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

The Fantastic thing about IF he does come back, he will be just touching on his “prime” physically. He was already strong and I intimidated against the likes of Benn, Brouwer, and others as a 21-22 yr old..  imagine his strength as a 25 yr old and onward with us.

There is just so much upside to this player, I really hope that he does return and we get to see that.. I’m sure he himself wants to prove himself in the NHL.

Hats off to him regardless, he is in control of his life, and career.

I think Big Nikita’s wife might be in control where he lives and plays.  I think she tried to accommodate his career, and live here, but she clearly had a terrible time.  Unless he can convince her to try here again, I don’t see him coming back:(

And he should put her, and his family first. 

On 9/21/2018 at 4:33 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

Hughes would quarterback the PP. Tryamkin would be a perfect net front presence. Nearly impossible to move and huge enough to blind the goalie completely. 

Why would Tryamkin be a net front presence?  Hughes has a shot that wouldn't break a piece of paper, who will be the shooter from the line when Hughes makes the team?  If we don't have a potential shot from the line, it allows defenders to play wider on the sides to pressure Pettersson and Boeser - something that is already happening.