The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Erik Gudbranson | #44 | D

-SN-

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Is there any update on Gudbranson? Hopefully he can slot back in soon. Having him and Beagle back in the lineup would be great.

No surprise to me that Van's losing streak accelerates with Gudbranson out. Excited for Beagle's return as much for Horvat to get a easier work load. Bo looks exhausted most games. Horvat is a horse and does not get any where near enough kudos for his play.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I hope not. He wasn't at the Superskills yesterday. Otherwise, he'd have won the hardest shot instead of Petterson.

hmmm..  well hopefully he was making babies and his knees are just sore.

We are a different club with EG and Beagle in the line up.. need em both .

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

hmmm..  well hopefully he was making babies and his knees are just sore.

We are a different club with EG and Beagle in the line up.. need em both .

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

Well that's different than I expected!

Well, thanks to aGENT posting the lineup, it looks like Guddy is back in. Not sure why Eriksson is getting that spot with Bo when Roussel was doing fine there. Loui hasn't earned that, but maybe Green has something up his sleeve.

Maybe giving him some top line time for a trade? Please sweet Jebus!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/3/2018 at 1:07 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

Well, thanks to aGENT posting the lineup, it looks like Guddy is back in. Not sure why Eriksson is getting that spot with Bo when Roussel was doing fine there. Loui hasn't earned that, but maybe Green has something up his sleeve.

Maybe giving him some top line time for a trade? Please sweet Jebus!

... I too am getting tired of the Eriksson Experiments.

Rousells’ energy easily doubles down on what LE brings,.  and I’m getting tired of people saying that LE’s  two way, or back checking is premium .. bah!

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

... I too am getting tired of the Eriksson Experiments.

Rousells’ energy easily doubles down on what LE brings,.  and I’m getting tired of people saying that LE’s  two way, or back checking is premium .. bah!

Roussel is tenacious on the puck and Eriksson is not.... nuff said!

58 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

That's how most justify his useless ass being here during a rebuild. It's reductive and a joke. He's a waste of a roster space. A coasting veteran who is seemingly immune to being benched or sat out. It's a bad look, no matter how you slice it. 

If anybody deserves to be sent down to the Comets, it’s him but I don’t want him to be infecting our prospects down there with his play either.  Who is our ECHL affiliate?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

If anybody deserves to be sent down to the Comets, it’s him but I don’t want him to be infecting our prospects down there with his play either.  Who is our ECHL affiliate?

No clue. I'm truly hoping that Benning is looking at any scenario to rid the team of Loui's contract.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dannydog said:

Is Erik nursing some nagging  reoccurring injury that The nucks are trying to keep tightly bottled  up? If i remember correctly he missed a game, came back for 1 and then missed the last 2. Any news on him?

Team saying it’s back spasms.  Lower back strain?  

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Maybe he takes the pregame skate, and then decides?  Maybe a 100% healthy Bulldog is better than an injured Guddy?

no, our D is alot worse than guddy on our blue line, if you watched the games with him missed we have been doing super poor on the D.