The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (A2) Boston Bruins vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues win 2019 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Final  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2019 at 12:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I'm glad the Raptors have stormed back in this ECF. Much more interested in the NBA right now than the NHL. Atleast as long as the Raptors are going.

I'll be invested in this SCF to see Boston lose. But I'm not really excited to see either team win. Was more interested last year. 

It’s taken me a long time come back around to the nba after they screwed us out of our team, but I’ve been watching the ecf and it’s been great. 

• Upvote 2

I hate most of the Bruins much less than I used to--time has healed some wounds I suppose. Marchand and Chara are exceptions however and it would irritate me to see them win. On the other hand, seeing the Blues make us just another one of the longest teams without a Cup would hurt as well. Feels like a lose-lose situation. Can we just cancel the finals like we did in 1919?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lancaster said:

St. Louis.... one of the few fan bases in the NHL that has suffered as least as much as Canucks fans.

Go Blues.  

guess it's selfish that I want them to keep suffering until after we are done suffering?

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Don't care. Hate both teams. 

Yup.  I hope their team buses crash into each other and the finals are canceled. No too serious of injuries though...just enough to be unable to ice teams...

• Upvote 1

Blues in 6.  Best team in NHL since Xmas. Healthier.  Bennington is a match for Rask, who is a known choker despite his good run so far. 

Blues have enough grit too, plenty of size and balanced scoring.  Bruins has the edge in experience.  

Time for a virgin cup winner.   

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, pluralsight said:

I can see your sarcasm from space. If it makes you feel better, I voted for the Blues in 6 on the poll. 

i am actually being serious myself

though i do have a sense of sarcasm? irony? over the stanley cup finalist teams

i watched no games this past round

i am not sure if i watched any in the 2nd round.. might have blocked some memory of that round

1st round i watched a lot

i am unlikely to watch the finals

but who knows.. i won't plan to

but i might end up somewhere where a game is on

and won't avert my eyes

• Upvote 1