The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ St. Louis Blues | OCT. 17. 19. | 5PM PST | SN1

Rate this topic

Johnny Torts

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

NHL refs once again proving their complete ineptitude across the league. 

"game management" 

If you've ever read an NHL rule book, it doesn't take a genius to see it's written by people in control of the officials, whom they want to gift the powers of interpretation, so as to swing the outcome of any game they wish.

• Cheers 1

My favourite part of the 3 minutes of PP time they've had this game is that they've completely changed the tactics and formation of it. After a game they went 3 for 5 on it. 

Like why? Why is Boeser behind the net trying to set up one timers.....absolutely horrific 

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

Good example I know I am getting ahead of myself but if these two guys are in the top 4 or top 6 does someone else go? 

Trade Pearson or whatever to continue the long term growth.

Let’s not open up a can of worms just yet brother, I do love the Vasiliy Podkolzin pick, and am a fan of Tryamkin.

5 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Motte skated right by the puck carrier on the side boards after the Myers play 

he stick waived and skated by him

watch it again

if he skated at him and actually checked him or pinned him against the boards that play does not result in a goal 

There was no puck carrier, it was a puck that wasn't cleared by Myers and the guy that intercepted it shot it towards the net.  

Such a bizarre excuse to blame that one on Motte.  If he went in for a hit, the guy still would've gotten the shot towards the net from the corner.