The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Maple Leafs @ Canucks - Dec 10, 2019 - 7pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

Jack in the box

To all the members that do the GDT's - a tip of the hat to all of you.   @Gassy Jack  you seem to have never ending ideas for creativity

And how did we manage to get a 7PM game against the "centre of the universe Leafs"?  Expecting either a high scoring game or a tight defensive game with little scoring - hoping for a wide open game.  We need these 2 points - things are getting tighter in the standings

Go Canucks Go

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, J-23 said:

I have like 5 Finals I should be studying for tomorrow but there no way I’m missing this game.

Hopefully we see a line brawl.

Well you get an A++ for knowing how to prioritize’. Good job fellow Canucks fan! 

This is one of those games you mark on your calendar when the schedule is published!

Oh and all the best for those 5 finals! ::D

7 minutes ago, rekker said:

Leafs are -120 favourites for the game. Really?!?! That's a joke and I really hope we beat their ass now. 

Not sure how they figure that given their record before and after the coach change shows this team had serious flaws even when all their stars are in the lineup.  Markstrom is rested and expect a good game from him - they won't enjoy getting peppered all that much but their goalies are used to that.   Special teams will be huge for both teams tonight - which ever one comes out to play will likely decide the game.  If I had to place a bet I sure wouldn't place it on the Leafs...3/4 last four games soon to be 4/5.