The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Wild, February 6 2020 - 5:00 PM PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

If I leave work at 4:59 and hit the Jacombs overpass with speed I can maybe skip over a few farm fields and get here just in time to miss the anthems.

Let's go, team....almost time to wrap it up and come home.  Let's take these valuable points and get outta Dodge.

Canuck love to the Boesers...our cheering section!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

If I leave work at 4:59 and hit the Jacombs overpass with speed I can maybe skip over a few farm fields and get here just in time to miss the anthems.

Let's go, team....almost time to wrap it up and come home.  Let's take these valuable points and get outta Dodge.

why don’t you, just take your helicopter?

31 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

If you pull the fire alarm at work at 4:30 you can be home with time to spare....

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Use the PVR Deb! Slow down. We don’t want to lose you. PVR means no more commercials! Gotta love the technology.

• Upvote 3