The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 04, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, MoneypuckOverlord said:

teams allowed 18 goals in the past 4 games, what bounces are you clowns looking for? stop finding excuses for this garbage hockey team.  Benning needs to &^@# king go!  

I would be happy to see Jim Benning moved to head of scouting....  That is his strength.

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So if there's huge defensive issues.  Who would be at fault for that.

I'm thinking of a colour

Yes it could be green

But more likely the players are Green

the Canucks are lead by a young core

Playing fast and furious, and causing high risk turn overs

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Eriksson was actually good today, once again.  

How do you watch today's game and conclude that those two guys that barely got any ice time were the problem?  Eriksson played on our PK and our PK was great today.  

You think that our 11th and 12th forwards were the key to the loss? 

You tell me what business Roussel has being on the ice in the last minute while Petey was on the bench.

Then look back over the last 7 games.  You'll see the pattern

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Bang Bang Boogie said:

The guys need to watch and learn how JT Miller played tonight.  He played his heart out each time he was on the ice.

a lot of the guys played just as hard, Jake for one was actually better than Miller, mistakes were made by  some , but this is still my team , I am not going to be a whiner, move on to the next game!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Wat 1

I’m reminded of the time I wanted to treat my puppy to a nice big smoked femur. But he would just get so excited and p!ss all over the floor. At the time he was having trouble with the house breaking so I couldn’t just reward him with the bone after p!ssing everywhere. So I put him outside, bring him back in  and try to give him the bone again. But again just p!sses all over the place. “I want to give you this bone” I scream. But I can’t. And he can’t stop p!ssing. “How are you not out of p!ss? Surely you want this bone?!” But no. He did not get the bone that night. And I ran out of paper towel. 

• Wat 1

I don't even know how to describe how i feel right now. 

so many mind boggling coaching decisions i don't even know where to start. 

Roussel who was $&!# the entire night was apparently the best choice for the extra attacker.

4 straight losses to $&!#ty teams (yes Toronto included) in the most important month of the season. 

:picard:

• Cheers 1