The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

On 4/28/2021 at 11:53 AM, NucksPatsFan said:

Unfortunately NFL.com's simulator doesn't allow for trades.

draft1.png

You nailed the Parsons and Newsome picks. The Browns are going to be even more fun to watch thanks to JOK from Notre Dame.

1 hour ago, Van40 said:

Loved the Rashod Bateman pick. Finally got a wr1!

Surprised Terrace Marshall still on the board after his pro day. Like the Ravens picks solid process as always.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

@c00kiesnot a fan of Dickerson pick an inury prone center? Really?

Smith was obviously the pick. 

Will Eagles regret passing on Justin Fields though?

Hurts better take a huge step.

The quarterbacks are great this year, but we have too many holes and wouldn't give a fair chance to any of them. I don't mind Dickerson, though the injury scares me since our o-line is already injury prone. I'd like to see the defense get a boost as well. 

1 hour ago, Chip Kelly said:

You nailed the Parsons and Newsome picks. The Browns are going to be even more fun to watch thanks to JOK from Notre Dame.

Surprised Terrace Marshall still on the board after his pro day. Like the Ravens picks solid process as always.

Can't believe the Broncos passed on JOK.

Just thought about this earlier, wanted to see ur guys opinion. If you were Seattle and Chicago was offered you all those 1st round picks for Wilson (rumored 3 plus players), in hindsight, would you have taken that deal the way the draft turned out with Fields falling, perhaps being Wilson's replacement?

1 hour ago, filthycanuck said:

Just thought about this earlier, wanted to see ur guys opinion. If you were Seattle and Chicago was offered you all those 1st round picks for Wilson (rumored 3 plus players), in hindsight, would you have taken that deal the way the draft turned out with Fields falling, perhaps being Wilson's replacement?

Hell to the Nope No No No GIF

Edited by Hogs & Podz

On 5/1/2021 at 2:30 AM, Hogs & Podz said:

Hell to the Nope No No No GIF

Yeah it’s kinda like the whole Rogers situation. I’m a packers fan, and people are out here tell me Jordan Love still wins you the division so trade Rogers for A cargo ship of assets. I’m out here saying CHAMPIONSHIP OR BUST WHO CARES ABOUT THE DIVISION. And you know the MVP gives us the best chance at that

• Cheers 2

Really liked our draft.

Mac Jones is a great fit for our system and in no hurry to be a day 1 starter.

Barmore was the best DT available in the draft, and it was way too easy to run on us last year.

Ronnie Perkins could be a steal in round 3 as his stock fell due to being suspended for the first half of the covid season. Just from what scouts are saying, as well as Sooners fans, he's got a motor that doesn't stop and can be a hybrid edge rusher who is agile enough to also do basic coverage drops.

The rest of the picks are just depth pieces, but really love our first 2 picks, and Perkins being an intriguing prospect.

On 5/8/2021 at 7:33 AM, AriGold said:

I traded for the 1st overall pick in my dynasty league to take Najee Harris.

I need to change my league name this year and want to do something surrounding Najee. Any thoughts ??

I think the 2 North Carolina backs are going to be the ones that will suprise, keep them in mind on draft day. Im a broncos fan, I do like Javonte Williams, but I have a feeling Michael Carter (Jets) might be a legit starting back

Well my Seahawks had few picks to work with but overall, I say we had a solid draft. Eskridge is a speedy WR and gives Russ another weapon to work with. Brown adds depth at the corner back position. Forsythe boosts a much needed upgrade at offensive tackle. Hope the trio have a great rookie years and make a impact this upcoming season! Go Hawks!

3 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Well my Seahawks had few picks to work with but overall, I say we had a solid draft. Eskridge is a speedy WR and gives Russ another weapon to work with. Brown adds depth at the corner back position. Forsythe boosts a much needed upgrade at offensive tackle. Hope the trio have a great rookie years and make a impact this upcoming season! Go Hawks!

Literally the only position we don't need.

On 5/13/2021 at 2:24 PM, Beary Sweet said:

Keep an eye on undrafted free agent WR Cade Johnson from South Dakota state he could make the team and push to be the #4WR behind Metcalf,Lockett and Eskridge.

Bryan Mills and Tamorrion Terry two other potential guys who might surprise as undrafted guys in camp and one could make the team.

• Like 2