The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hunter Shinkaruk | C/W

-Vintage Canuck-

You're sarcasm detector might be in need of service. B)

Having your molars taken out isn't a setback at all. I'm sure he can still rehab and all that, maybe taking a day or two off before doing at least light workouts.

Oh you're right.. Batteries were dead, my bad.

If you use the mobile app this is NOT an option, although you don't have to post, as it keeps your spot on the page for the thread.

I know. I had the same problem. Solution: Just don't use the mobile app. It's slower and less reliable than just going to the url with your browser. Then switch the theme to mobile.

im using samsung S4...if u can show me the way...I would owe u a 6pak

I'm on mobile.

Click 'next page'

Then click in the top bar. The the end of the www.etc...... Click at the very end and ad a course zeros. Push enter.

Puts you at the last page. I do it. It works fine and you don't look like a last page douche bag

If you use the mobile app this is NOT an option, although you don't have to post, as it keeps your spot on the page for the thread.

if you have the ability to use the mobile app, you also have the ability to use the integrated mobile phone browser of your choosing. that is how you SHOULD be accessing the site on a mobile.

Just to rekindle the love, I kinda forgot what he brought to the table, his skating is jeff skinner esque

Reminding the doubters, once his hip heals/rehabs and spends some time in Utica adjusting to pro hockey putting strength on we are going to have a dynamic player here, cant wait!

Just to rekindle the love, I kinda forgot what he brought to the table, his skating is jeff skinner esque

Reminding the doubters, once his hip heals/rehabs and spends some time in Utica adjusting to pro hockey putting strength on we are going to have a dynamic player here, cant wait!

That old commentator was hilarious.

Archived