2 hours ago, Borvat said:

Only if she decides she wants to.

Is she a studly hockey player?

Edited by Ray_Cathode
  • Hydration 1

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Before anyone panics, this is pretty standard. A lot of players don't want the distraction of in season contract negotiations, so they can focus on their season rather than look too far ahead into the future.

• Hydration 1

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

41 Days ... and counting 

A3185695-024E-4C9A-94B8-885D43740529.thumb.jpeg.761450b7ea0498e516765b70301b09fd.jpeg

Jebus Sam I am starting to worry about you. If Tryamkin doesn't come your heart will break. If he does come your likely lose it and have some kind of euphoric episode. I thought his agent said Benning had quit calling? 41 days to what? I thought his KHL team could keep him until June if they wanted. Anyways calm down big fella! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Jebus Sam I am starting to worry about you. If Tryamkin doesn't come your heart will break. If he does come your likely lose it and have some kind of euphoric episode. I thought his agent said Benning had quit calling? 41 days to what? I thought his KHL team could keep him until June if they wanted. Anyways calm down big fella! 

Positive thinking.   Can be magical Boud’s ;) 

• Hydration 2

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

Positive thinking.   Can be magical Boud’s ;) 

strength GIF

• Hydration 1
  • Burr 1

If he does return at the end of the season, he could bolster the blue line when it comes at playoffs time (if the Canucks make it). He could be an upgrade on 3rd pairing LD.

• Like 1

all this talk on Tryamkin coming back. 

the question is if he's still any good to make it onto the Canucks. Has he gotten any better since he's left? 

7 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

1st unit PK, has been trained as a defensive stay at home defenseman. A team first guy who wins nearly all his board battles.And can still rag doll most 6'  200 lb forwards. Clears the crease well and has a killer extra long poke check. Skates well for a big man.

At the right price a player the Canucks can definitely use and currently need.  Would really help round things out on the D core.  Add Rafferty to the mix and this core could be really good.  Juolevi would be a bonus.

• Like 1

He's an upgrade on the defense, just with his size and strength alone.

As long as he understands that he needs to earn his minutes, I don't see why he wouldn't come back.

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, Mackcanuck said:

Very nice to see. So it should be at least one more page in the thread before we see again the usual, "everyone knows he hates our team and city, d'uh, move on, he's like an old ex, ain't coming back."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

Not surprised he's considering it an option.

Nothing is a guarantee though but perhaps maybe the playoffs this year could swing him in our favor?

57 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Not surprised he's considering it an option.

Nothing is a guarantee though but perhaps maybe the playoffs this year could swing him in our favor?

Please, make this true Tryamkin.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WeneedLumme said:

Very nice to see. So it should be at least one more page in the thread before we see again the usual, "everyone knows he hates our team and city, d'uh, move on, he's like an old ex, ain't coming back."

I would say the only concern I have is that he is using us as a negotiating tool, but he really wants to stay in the KHL.

I know all the signs suggesting that he would return, but that's the only worry I have.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, theo5789 said:

I would say the only concern I have is that he is using us as a negotiating tool, but he really wants to stay in the KHL.

I know all the signs suggesting that he would return, but that's the only worry I have.

They couldn't match his projected NHL salary. They also cannot match his desire to play in the best league in the world. 

My biggest worry is him leaving after he staying here for a year. Have him feel it out in the NHL and rather be back home.

It could end up throwing a real wrench in our plans.

Hopefully he likes it enough over here where he will want to stay.