Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

On 2/16/2021 at 10:46 AM, SilentSam said:

sometimes,.. 

Pictures say a thousand words..

8F55D74B-350C-47C1-9BB6-899F04480A45.jpeg

B4A26836-DE65-468D-931C-901217D0ACF4.jpeg

It appears someone’s main forum account got suspended and they had to pull out their back up one... or they are so sad that they have an account just to troll...

... and it is the same IP address as ......

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

15 minutes ago, Provost said:

It appears someone’s main forum account got suspended and they had to pull out their back up one... or they are so sad that they have an account just to troll...

... and it is the same IP address as ......

whooooooom?

9 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

good stuff Sam. I'm glad we're finally close to the point where this happens or not. Nik is on the expansion exempt list so I'm assuming that means he can be signed at any point after his KHL deal is done.

He really seems to have developed into what we need. I love the idea of Juolevi and Nik as our 3rd pair. 

I like the idea of Tram with Huggy. While Tram is primarily a defensive Dman, like any player his value will be affected by how many points he gets. Playing with Huggy would likely be of significant value to Tram when it is time to negotiate his next contract. Can you imagine what would happen to an opposition player who messes with Tram's meal ticket? If he dies, he dies, lol.

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

59 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

I like the idea of Tram with Huggy. While Tram is primarily a defensive Dman, like any player his value will be affected by how many points he gets. Playing with Huggy would likely be of significant value to Tram when it is time to negotiate his next contract. Can you imagine what would happen to an opposition player who messes with Tram's meal ticket? If he dies, he dies, lol.

Same could be said of Woo.  Perhaps his pairing with a similar style of player in Rathbone is auditioning for an eventual partnership with Huggy Bear 

• Cheers 2

10 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

good stuff Sam. I'm glad we're finally close to the point where this happens or not. Nik is on the expansion exempt list so I'm assuming that means he can be signed at any point after his KHL deal is done.

He really seems to have developed into what we need. I love the idea of Juolevi and Nik as our 3rd pair. 

The great thing about all of this is that both Nik and Zhukenov have had solid icetime this season,.  Seems to me the prospects affiliated with the AHL  have not been getting much ice because of C19 in North America..  all teams avg 8 games played to this point.

This says a lot about development for all NHL prospects in North America.

54 minutes ago, KingRaj91 said:

I honestly don't think NT is coming back. He's doing well in Russia and things are going well for him, not too sure if he's going to want to leave a comfortable life there to play in Van. Hope i'm wrong though. 

He's coming.  Anastasia is taking English lessons

• Cheers 3