The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

6 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

That OJ hit!!! Man with OJ (should bulk up a bit more) and Tryamkin delivering clean hits we can gain momentum when we need to, Tachuk ain't no small boy he nailed. Clean hit!! WTh was Green thinking playing Chat ahead of OJ. I hope they don't coach that out of OJ. Jake used to hit like that till his shoulder, and pulled a disappearing act like Kenins.

Yeah, OJ's a great story this year. I'm glad he got pissed off after the puke intentionally tripped him in the corner and exacted revenge! I agree that he should be playing every game. His demeanor is poised and confident. He sees the ice so well. This team just needs to playing aggressive and hitting. If Green coaches it out of them, then he's got to go.

• Vintage 2

33 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Any noise coming from his agent about an impending buyout and signing? Imagine seeing Tryamkin destroy Awesome Nostrils against the boards.

Feb 11th deadline has passed.

But his season will most likely end mid March, I don't see Auto getting out of the first round. Maybe he plays for us in time for the end of our season and playoffs? If we make it that is. If we're out of the playoff race then we can wait to add him for training camp and save a ED spot. Plus if were out of the playoff race we can rotate our young D, and see who wants it more. Generate competition. 

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, aGENT said:

UFA this year?

I'd certainly ponder Savard.

That is correct. Players I think we should take a look at Savard, Schwartz, Laughton, Hyman, Lowry, Larsson. One defensively reliable right dman, 1 gritty two way in your face 3rd line center & a possible second line forward for Bo. 

• Cheers 1

The earliest I believe we can see Trym is unfortunately next Training Camp. as hes a RFA and the deadline passed for him to sign to play this nhl season. 

Pod can play this season cuz it would be  on an entry level Rookie contract.

so Trym not til Next season, Pod this Season = Russian road roomates not til Canucks Training Camp.

Edited by HockeyHarry

2 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

The earliest I believe we can see Trym is unfortunately next Training Camp. as hes a RFA and the deadline passed for him to sign to play this nhl season. 

so Trym not til Next season, Pod this Season = Russian road roomates not til Canucks Training Camp.

We can sign him at any point after his KHL season/contract ends (April IIRC).

He just won't be able to play until next year.

• Cheers 2

7 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

I agree with what @aGENT previously said,

sign Tryamkin ASAP for the 21-22 and on season.. 

but add that bring Nik over with Podz this season so that the immersion and “comradery”  with the Canucks builds for both far before training camp in Vancouver.

im hopeful to see a full / complete NHL Season starting in Sept/ Oct.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

sometimes,.. 

Pictures say a thousand words..

8F55D74B-350C-47C1-9BB6-899F04480A45.jpeg

B4A26836-DE65-468D-931C-901217D0ACF4.jpeg

I'm... offended? I think? Honestly not sure what point you were trying to make here. Post count? Check the joined date my love.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Cobra! said:

I'm... offended? I think? Honestly not sure what point you were trying to make here. Post count? Check the joined date my love.

Wonderful contribution,, Drouin ?  
or was Drouin?

Cloak Dagger and Dash ?

a troll is a troll is a troll.

• Cheers 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cobra! said:

just chiming in to remind yall that tryamkins grossly overrated on CDC

He isnt going to bethe next pronger or anything, but you would be foolish to not see the impact he can have for us in the playoffs. If we had someone like him in 2011 it would have been a very different series 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

He isnt going to bethe next pronger or anything, but you would be foolish to not see the impact he can have for us in the playoffs. If we had someone like him in 2011 it would have been a very different series 

You might be right. Opposing teams score on the face off created by a Tryamkin icing call, game over quicker. Yep you could have point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

yep, Lucic would have been the guy with a back problem if Tryamkin had been in Hamhuis spot.  Not saying LLucic did anything wrong other than be a size mismatch for Hamhuis.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Ray_Cathode said:

yep, Lucic would have been the guy with a back problem if Tryamkin had been in Hamhuis spot.  Not saying LLucic did anything wrong other than be a size mismatch for Hamhuis.

Lucic will have a big problem with Tryamkin,.

and the “Turtle” will become yesterdays news already.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3