The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] -McMillan,Volpatti,Schlemko,Ericsson,Zepp

Mackcanuck

Sorry, there is one more: Brandon McMillan (VAN). I'm having issues today.

More: Schlemko (DAL), Erixon (CHI), Zepp (PHI)

Volpatti (WASH) on waivers

If there is space, bring Volps back for the duration of this yr. Liked him on the 3rd or 4th line, is contract managable? he hated to leave here, BC boy and all

I recall a few threads over the last two weeks where people have wanted Erixon.

Well....if he falls that far here's our chance.

Also, Not shocked about McMillan. Kind of energetic but no real improvement and as just a warm body in the lineup we'd be better served having Jensen or someone up from the Comets.

Too bad there's no right-side D-men available, that's where this team's been essentially decimated (although credit to Sbisa, Alex "don't call me juice" Biega and Yannick "don't call me Shea" Weber for stepping up).

Going from Edler - Tanev, Hammer - Clendening, Sbisa/ Stanton - Corrado (with Juice an option when healthy)

to

Hammer - Weber, Sbisa - Biega, Stanton - Clendening

Has to be a reasonable cause for concern.

Does that go for Markstrom as well?

I don't think so. Now, I may be mistaken but Markstrom was only recalled because of emergency conditions. I assume, because of that, he's still eligible regardless of the deadline. I think the player that Utica won't be getting for there playoff run this season is Ronalds Kenins.

I don't think so. Now, I may be mistaken but Markstrom was only recalled because of emergency conditions. I assume, because of that, he's still eligible regardless of the deadline. I think the player that Utica won't be getting for there playoff run this season is Ronalds Kenins.

Hopefully, it would suck to see him sit while the organization is battling in 2 different playoffs, with all he's done this year.

Archived