The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

That's really a great idea! From what I have learned of Cassels, he would be perfect with twins. I wonder if we might see this combination in the spring of 2016?

who plays center? I have wondered what Henrik would be like as a winger as he gets older.

who plays center? I have wondered what Henrik would be like as a winger as he gets older.

I was thinking of putting the Sedins with Sutter, as that could be like Kesler on the powerplay; with Sutter and Henrik taking turns taking draws. I think Cassels will be a very good center, but I'm not sure where he'd get to play.

However, I think Gaunce Cassels Grenier would be a good line. Might even work well with Virtanen.

Edited by NaveJoseph

He's only 19 and hence, yes 'skinny'. Currently 6'0" 180lbs, likely end up around Henrik's size maybe a bit shorter but a touch heavier would be my guess.

6'0"-6'1" and 190-200 in his prime I'd guess. Tenacious, with a chip on his shoulder, good 2-way play and a wicked shot.

According to a recent article (in his thread here) he's 6'1 187 now. Both he and Cassels are in that range already.

I read one re-draft article that put Horvat at 7th.

Mackinnon, Barkov, Monahan, Jones are top 4 untouched. Lindholm, Ristolainen, and Horvat are the next group where they are contributing players who look like great picks. Next you have Droiun and Nichushkin who have a tonne of potential but aren't quite there yet.

According to a recent article (in his thread here) he's 6'1 187 now. Both he and Cassels are in that range already.

I just went off the Canucks/NHL.com page info...but that's even better. He may just get in to 200-205 territory in his prime then ;)

I just went off the Canucks/NHL.com page info...but that's even better. He may just get in to 200-205 territory in his prime then ;)

Hey, that's pretty heavy. With Boeser's natural gift for getting open, super quick release, and knack for twinkling the twine, I wonder if he might have top line potential, with a really good set up man? Maybe, in a couple of years, the Twins are on a line with Boeser?

This. It went from being about Horvat, MacKinnon, Monahan and Boeser to Hutton, Subban and Tryamkin. At least the first side conversation still had Boeser in it.

I said stop replying to Alflives, and now I'll say stop replying to Master Canuck. He clearly doesn't understand the likelihood of one of our D being projectable as elite at this stage and it seems he's just trolling you all to continue to keep this off topic.

Back to Boeser please.

At the rate they're going through prospects, I'm sure the topic will shift back to Boeser soon via process of elimination. :P

Edit: Woops, thought that was more recent. My bad.

Edited by Magic 8-Ball

I think Boeser will stay down a bit longer unless way more trades are done and by the sounds of it people here on the boards hate when anyone is trade for anything less then 3 1st's LOL!

Maybe we need to move some vets just to make room for the young guys? Boeser is going to be a couple of years yet. But he could surprise, and develop quickly?

Heading into the draft, it seemed like Jeremy Roy was the concensus first pick among the fans. We needed an offensive defenseman badly and Roy seemed like the ideal fit.

In hindsight, if we did the draft over again, who would have picked Roy over Boser?

Heading into the draft, it seemed like Jeremy Roy was the concensus first pick among the fans. We needed an offensive defenseman badly and Roy seemed like the ideal fit.

In hindsight, if we did the draft over again, who would have picked Roy over Boser?

Most people didn't even know of him at the time.

Now that we have all new info and have learned he is a pretty great player, I'm guessing people are going to go with him.

He is pretty good, and our shiny new toy, but I really wanted a defenseman.

I think we are going to regret not getting one in the first round this year. Or last year. Or the year before that etc....

Most people didn't even know of him at the time.

Now that we have all new info and have learned he is a pretty great player, I'm guessing people are going to go with him.

He is pretty good, and our shiny new toy, but I really wanted a defenseman.

I think we are going to regret not getting one in the first round this year. Or last year. Or the year before that etc....

Dmen are better bought, traded for or bought after they start to show their development track.