The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 3, Wild 2

TheRussianRocket.

9 minutes ago, Mustapha said:

Um,

Was this Minnesota team from another dimension, with a their own variation of Sven Baertschi, (Bertschy...are you serious?) who happens to also be an under six-foot forward from Switzerland is around the same age, height and weight who happens to also wear the same number?

Did the Canucks beat bizarro-Minny?

More importantly, is that why our 'Baertschi' was a healthy scratch? If they were to both meet on the ice at the same time, would it tear a hole in the space-time continuum and destroy all life as we know it?

Solid coaching by Willie, avoiding that dimensional singularity there.

3 minutes ago, khay said:

The lines are finally settled. Lines #1 to #4 looked well balanced. Now, when Sutter comes back, do we play him as a winger or a center? It wouldn't be a bad idea to put him as RW on Horvat so that they can be sent out together for defensive faceoffs.

The defence was better but still made some sloppy mistakes as has been all year. 

If Sutter come back, I'd take out Virtenan or Burrows and Sutter can play in Horvat line.  I do not want to mess up with McCann and Vrbata, and Higgins as they looked good.

It was a good game and fun to watch as always.

Maybe 2011 made me change my view on the Canucks and hockey, but I'm starting to really enjoy it more for the entertainment value instead of investing in wins. Win or lose, I like watching the Sedins and the young guys who will shape the team in the years to come play everyday. Im enjoying every minute of it.

I hate Minnesota so it was a sweet win.

Aww man, the one game that I had to miss this week was one where we won... Sounds like it was a good game, though. I'm glad Vrbata has finally contributed some goals. I looked at the stats during the last period or so and I was hoping that he would get a hat trick, but oh well. At least we won. :P

1 hour ago, 24K PureCool said:

Thank you Canucks for giving me a win on my Bday.  :wub:

Happy birthday!

Only got to see fragments of the game, then listened on the radio.   Had that penalty late in the third and it was a nailbiter at the end but we finally ended up on the right side of the score in one of those races.

Feels good.

Archived