The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Montreal is definitely interested in a Canuck

Boddy604

I'd really love to try and work something out for Noah Juulsen.  Had hoped the Canucks would have taken him in Boeser's spot but he's turned out alright.  He's an Abbotsford kid from the same program Virtanen was in and said his favorite player was KB3.

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

What if they were there to watch Miller? :o

12 hours ago, Canorth said:

Maybe they need some solid veteran goaltending since it doesn't look like Price is coming back anytime soon.If they can find someone with experience to stabilize the back end, they could be back in it. Deal with the "controversy" in the summer when Price has healed up

8 hours ago, J.R. said:

Vrbata + Miller for Scrivens and....?

11 hours ago, Down by the River said:

You can definitely tell the Canucks knew MTL scouts were in the building. 

Here's Alex Edler, standing in the middle of the ice, waving to Marc Bergevin:

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 10.44.05 PM

"Hi Marc, this wave is symbolic of my willingness to waive my NTC since I clearly don't give a damn anymore".

Or maybe, "what's it like up in the press boxes, I keep trying to go there but WD won't let me".

:lol: The picture was captioned perfectly.

Anyways, the Habs brass were probably coming in to surprise good 'ol Prusty checking up on him and stuff like that.

4 hours ago, J.R. said:

Generally I'd prefer to keep Hansen, he brings everything you want from a vet not named Sedin.

I could get on board though if there's a clear plan to go after a guy like Okposo this summer though...

I agree.

If JB were to comment on Hansen he would say "He plays Vancouver Canucks hockey". Fast, tenacious, hard to play against and has a hell of a shot.

Even though his value is at its highest right now I doubt JB trades him.

9 hours ago, goblix said:

Doubt Montreal is going to give a first for a rental considering they are on the outside looking in at the playoffs currently.

Yeah but Montreal was supposed to be a top team. Bergevin might feel some heat and get desperate. Unless price is done for the season, then it probably wouldn't happen. 

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Juulson and Sherbeck.  Get er done JB.  :lol:

Lol that's a decent return actually. Throw in a pick! 

I can see us getting Ellers too. Curious if that's a need.  Did JB want him before or after the Sutter acquistion. 

40 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Lol that's a decent return actually. Throw in a pick! 

I can see us getting Ellers too. Curious if that's a need.  Did JB want him before or after the Sutter acquistion. 

That's fair.  We get their best young players (picks too - the bastards) and they get our old crap.  :lol:

44 minutes ago, Alflives said:

That's fair.  We get their best young players (picks too - the bastards) and they get our old crap.  :lol:

Vrbata  trade straight across for Dalton Thrower .   Young 2nd round pick is getting lost in the Habs system, NOT being used in St John's.  http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=123034

2 minutes ago, Yotes said:

thrower should be had for cheap, would not be opposed to adding him for a cheap cost

Does he really represent something we don't already have in the system though?

He doesn't look any better than Corrado or Clendening to me and we dumped both those guys for nothing.

19 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Does he really represent something we don't already have in the system though?

He doesn't look any better than Corrado or Clendening to me and we dumped both those guys for nothing.

Tougher, stronger, faster, great shot, RHD..  BC Boy...  Had a great Habs Camp.. But they are thick with Dmen. Kids Just looking for the opportunity to go to a place that wants him.

i would place him with Utica for 1/2 season and start to rotate him in for pro seasoning.. and/or true asset worth.

Archived