The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Juolevi | #48 | D

b3.

In regards to Jost, he was drafted by Colorado a team with in three years he will be competitive with; Prime Time Duchene, and Nathan MacKinnon. He's playing with Boeser and will develop chemistry. If he's willing to be a third liner then the power to him, but we might have some leeway in his future.

Also, how's Juolevi doing?

1 minute ago, hyper00 said:

In regards to Jost, he was drafted by Colorado a team with in three years he will be competitive with; Prime Time Duchene, and Nathan MacKinnon. He's playing with Boeser and will develop chemistry. If he's willing to be a third liner then the power to him, but we might have some leeway in his future.

Also, how's Juolevi doing?

Oh you're a sneaky one:)

Jost is smaller, so he just take all four college seasons to mature, and then come August 15th 2021 HELLO.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DontMessMe said:

Juolevi is meh. I preferred Tkachuk at that pick. 

I did too, but then I realized that getting highest ranked defenseman in the draft is better than taking the 4th/5th ranked forward. I'm talking about this draft specifically because other drafts what I said above doesn't always apply.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DontMessMe said:

Juolevi is meh. I preferred Tkachuk at that pick. 

Im pretty sure there are other GM's if they had #5 they wouldve picked Tkachuk. 

Tkachuk would have no defenseman to feed him the puck here.

If it wasn't obvious this team needed a top puck mover before, being pinned in our own zone shift after shift this season should make it clear.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Tkachuk would have no defenseman to feed him the puck here.

If it wasn't obvious this team needed a top puck mover before, being pinned in our own zone shift after shift this season should make it clear.

Tkachuk is playing in the NHL so the Joulevi pick has to be weaker, right? :) A 1D prospect had to be the biggest priority' Now it would appear we have 2 with the emrgence of Stecher.

4 minutes ago, rizzuto&hatoum said:

Silky smooth for most of the game but horrible play at 3:22. Hope he gets it out of his system now and learns from it.

He is looking realllyy good! One of my favourite plays he made was at 1:14, the kid is so smooooth