The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Juolevi | #48 | D

b3.

On 04/12/2016 at 1:33 PM, TheSnipeshow91 said:

Juolevi with a slick cross ice pass to thomas for an assist. On another note, Robert Thomas is having a 5 point night, just scored a beauty while killing a 5 on 3 penalty. He's draft eligible this year, would love to pick him up with our second.

He's good but I liked him much better with matchbox 20

NEWS 1130 SportsVerified account ‏@NEWS1130Sports  12m12 minutes ago

Talked with #Canucks draft pick Olli Juolevi who is getting ready for the world junior hockey championships. #Canucks

NEWS 1130 SportsVerified account ‏@NEWS1130Sports  9m9 minutes ago

Juolevi happy with his season in London : "My game has improved and we have great team again, I talked with the #Canucks last week.

NEWS 1130 SportsVerified account ‏@NEWS1130Sports  11m11 minutes ago

Juolevi on getting gold 2nd straight year : "We have good team again, really happy how Finnish hockey is improving." #Canucks

Juolevi says the world juniors in Canada are special to him, "It's the best place you can play junior hockey in the world." #Canucks

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

Talked with #Canucks draft pick Olli Juolevi who is getting ready for the world junior hockey championships. #Canucks

NEWS 1130 SportsVerified account ‏@NEWS1130Sports  9m9 minutes ago

Juolevi happy with his season in London : "My game has improved and we have great team again, I talked with the #Canucks last week.

NEWS 1130 SportsVerified account ‏@NEWS1130Sports  11m11 minutes ago

Juolevi on getting gold 2nd straight year : "We have good team again, really happy how Finnish hockey is improving." #Canucks

Juolevi says the world juniors in Canada are special to him, "It's the best place you can play junior hockey in the world." #Canucks

With Brock out with surgery and Brisebois a solid maybe for Canada, all my attention is on Team Finland this WJC. Hopefully Olli can rise to the occasion once again and show everyone  (again) why he was considered the best defenseman in the draft last year by many scouts.