The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cops called to gas station after man squirts bear spray down pants, strips nude, then pours milk on genitals

JV77

Cops called to gas station after man squirts bear spray down pants, strips nude, then pours milk on genitals

3b4b4027b86b17a99d4f891e09e22130?s=34&d=mm

The Canadian Press | August 31, 2016 9:57 PM ET
More from The Canadian Press

rcmp01272015-02.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=620
DON HEALY/Postmedia News Files
  •  

PENTICTON, B.C. — Mounties in Penticton, B.C., say they got quite an eyeful last week after a man peeled off his clothes and began washing himself with milk after inadvertently spraying bear spray down his pants.

RCMP spokesman Cpl. Don Wrigglesworth said officers were called to a local gas station shortly before 2 a.m. on Aug. 24 to find the victim completely naked.

“He was in excruciating pain and vigorously using his shirt to scrub his genitals with homogenized milk in an attempt to relieve the pain,” said Wrigglesworth.

The man told police he had been attacked by three unknown men, but Wrigglesworth said an investigation revealed the spray pattern “was consistent with the alleged victim carrying his own can of bear spray and it went off unintentionally.”

He said the victim then became uncooperative.

Later that night, police were called to a home and found five people outside rolling on the ground after they, too, were hit with bear spray.

Wrigglesworth said the five were also uncooperative, but told police they were attacked over a debt.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/cops-called-to-gas-station-after-man-accidentally-squirts-bear-spray-down-pants-strips-nude-then-pours-milk-on-genitals

9 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Looks like folks are getting prepared for the Young Stars tournament.

How did a bear get into that guy's pants anyway? I mean, I have a python in my pants, but I'd never spray him.

Damn you Blunt, I only came here to say

"There's a bear in my pants!"

Archived