The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

1 hour ago, Brad Marchand said:

Sounds like Lind and Cull are on the same page - I predict a moderately slow start to the season for him in Utica, followed by a strong second half as he picks up the pro game. For me, a successful first pro year would see him becoming a fringe top-six player for the Comets by season's end while contributing on one of the PP units and maintaining his edge and drive. 

A year later, definitely a good pick.

• Cheers 2

Really sounds like Lind is a kid who “gets it” and he’s always struck me as a player with a good amount of fire and internal drive to his personality. I think he’s going to take some time before he’s NHL ready, but if he sticks with the program, continues to work hard, and does what he’s told, he should get there within a couple years. I’m glad he got this recent stint with Utica. Seems like it’s been a real eye opener for the kid. He now has a much better idea of what he needs to do to be a successful pro.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

mixed feelings about this.

Amazing that he's doing this for a community and team that has gone through some real tough times. Great character.

But why the Maple Leifs... I hate the Maple Leafs... I don't want Lind to be a fan of them lol

Kidding aside good for him. We really do have a lot of good character guys coming in the next couple years!

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, RetroCanuck said:

mixed feelings about this.

Amazing that he's doing this for a community and team that has gone through some real tough times. Great character.

But why the Maple Leifs... I hate the Maple Leafs... I don't want Lind to be a fan of them lol

Kidding aside good for him. We really do have a lot of good character guys coming in the next couple years!

Trade his ass

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thoughts I would share some thoughts I had today. I know it's kinda weird to post your own tweets but I'm on my phone. Easier to copy and paste tweet links then the info and reformat. Sorry if it bothers anyone. Cheers

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Apparently my math is bad first thing lol - 14 point gap not 24. Can't edit post above on phone. Tweets are glitchy.

Pretty good numbers for a kid that battled through the early part of the season with mono.  Really looking forward to see how things go for him in Utica.  I like his grittiness as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Thoughts I would share some thoughts I had today. I know it's kinda weird to post your own tweets but I'm on my phone. Easier to copy and paste tweet links then the info and reformat. Sorry if it bothers anyone. Cheers

McCann was also regarded as one of the better two-way players in the OHL and played center, the forward position with the most defensive responsibility. I personally really liked his skill set (primarily a playmaker with a deadly shot) and I think he would be better right now if he didn't play in the NHL that year. Lind is a good prospect, but I'd take a center prospect with comparable production over a winger prospect. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, R3aL said:

I just keep imaging this as our future second line:

Dahlen-Horvat-Lind

would be a really skilled, fast, agitating line to play against 

Man if we grab a tpp line LW our offensive core will be silly.

• Upvote 2

On 6/18/2018 at 12:54 PM, R3aL said:

Dahlen-Horvat-Lind

I think Dahlen-Horvat will be a solid 2nd line) pair as well. RW, we'll see who shakes out with Lind, Virtanen etc

• Cheers 1

On 2018-06-18 at 4:54 PM, R3aL said:

Dahlen-Horvat-Lind

Virtannen Pettersson Boeser

Dahlen Horvat Goldy

Gadjovich Gaudette Lind

Quinn Trymakin 

OJ Woo

Guddy

Demko