The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game] CDC Gambling - Rodin edition

Ossi Vaananen

A. Rodin  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There seems to be a discussion brewing in 3+ different threads as to whether Rodin would clear waivers; soo here's your chance to put your rep points where your mouth is. Post in this thread as to whether he will Clear or be Claimed. I ask that those who post save their rep points for a 24 hour period. Those who guess correctly get a + from every poster within this thread. If you guess incorrectly, expect a minus (-) from the posters in this thread, with however long that will take to accrue. 

(If you're scared you can just vote in the poll).

I say he clears.

I'm sure he clears, mainly because I didn't realize that in order to put in a claim, that team has to waive someone as well. Would another team take a risk on a unknown? Here's hoping he does, and he gets his complete game back, gets twenty games in Utica, and the Canucks have a free agent before Christmas.

Glad to hear he's heading to Utica instead of going back to Sweden.  That shows he really does think he can be an NHL player.  I thought the guy didn't have the gumption for the rough and tumble NHL. His going down to Utica shows I was wrong on that.  Now I'm pulling for Rodin to make it.  Go Rodin Go!!!!

I'd give it 50/50.  He put up 3 points in 4 games, and relatively recently had his surgery.  He hasn't shown a whole lot in the past but he hasn't had any chance at all to get in the groove.  He also performed very well overseas so the talent is clearly there.

On one hand I figure that being one of the worst teams in the league last season other GMs might figure if he's not good enough to make our squad, why bother?  On the other hand, I don't think he has lost ALL promise.

I'm going to go against the grain so far and say he gets picked up - and voted accordingly.

4 minutes ago, Fateless said:

I do not believe he clears and voted accordingly.

He's unproven, but still has potential - I believe he's worth a pick-up for a couple teams.

ditto

a decent skilled player for basically free, Avalanche, Vegas, ALBERTA teams, why not if you have room. 

he really got to show his stuff last night with his line mates right? cough, cough, cough

I liked his perseverance and wish him well, hope he goes to Utica and lights it up.

Archived