The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks vs Canes 7:00PM (SNP/SN650)

Odd.

1 minute ago, brownky said:

They aren't getting ground to paste for 18-22 minutes a game, every game, night after night.

They have enough minutes to stay in the game, but not too many where they're gassed at the end of everything they do. Physically fresh, mentally fresh. It lets them do what they do best.

Ya Willie overused them last year which resulted in them looking really bad, Green reduced their minutes and they are thriving on that 

2 minutes ago, brownky said:

They aren't getting ground to paste for 18-22 minutes a game, every game, night after night.

They have enough minutes to stay in the game, but not too many where they're gassed at the end of everything they do. Physically fresh, mentally fresh. It lets them do what they do best.

I don't even think it has to do with minutes. I think it's because they've gone back to hustling on their shifts. In their prime they would actually rush on the rush, they became lazy and it showed in their production. I can't see the best in shape players on our team not being able to endure first line minutes. 

Archived