The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - VANCOUVER VS TAMPA BAY

Where'd Luongo?

I've seen a lot of Green interviews over the years and met him a few times.  That interview he looks pissed about something.  Maybe Archibald's immigration situation.  

At this point they should be doing extended tryouts and let Boucher play a decent amount.  They should give Holm a chance too.  He has been sharp for the Comets lately.  Might be a little much to go against TBL but he should get a serious look.  

2 hours ago, brownky said:

We only had to watch that Florida effort once.

He had to go over it on tape, probably more than once in several spots.

I'd be pissed off if I had to watch whatever the F* that was again too.

Especially when compared to the Lightning game last week.

I have trouble believing Boucher will be an NHL player.  He has a good shot but is built like Kyle Wellwood::D.  Just not fast enough.  I watch a lot of Comet's games and I don't see him being any thing more than a good AHL player.

1 hour ago, Borderline Canuck said:

I like what Green's done for the most part but not in the 3rd period against Florida, a quick team, where he sat Gaunce and Jake, two of the fastest skaters on the team.

At this point I'm more interested in watching the likes of Jake, Bo, Stetch, Hutty, Gaunce, and Brock progress (or regress) than I am seeing vets under or over achieve.

It made my blood curdle when Jake wasn't on the ice for the third period of that snooze fest in Florida.

Gaudette, Pettersson, Dahlen, Joulevi, Demko, etc.. can't get here fast enough.

Sadly there aren't many D in the mix - please come back Groot! Come on, no hard feelings, Da?

i love jake , but he surely is not helping himself, you see flashes then nothing, after the season he needs to really get it together and come back strong and willing to put  in the time to become the player we all thought he would be.  as for gaunce , i think he was sat cause he was hurt , hence he went back to van with a fracture. Hutton has really regressed this year. as for jake and gaunce being the fastest skaters on the team. that's great but you need to take it further

47 minutes ago, hobart16 said:

I've seen a lot of Green interviews over the years and met him a few times.  That interview he looks pissed about something.  Maybe Archibald's immigration situation.  

At this point they should be doing extended tryouts and let Boucher play a decent amount.  They should give Holm a chance too.  He has been sharp for the Comets lately.  Might be a little much to go against TBL but he should get a serious look.  

listened to a Trent Cull interview and he was talking about Holm. His opinion was his offensive game was good - good on the PP but needed to work more on defense to be a more complete d-man

Archived