The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (M1) Washington Capitals vs. (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins | Capitals win series 4-2

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/29/2018 at 07:00 PM

Just now, TheHitman said:

Not quite sure why Trotz insists on having Orlov out there against Guentzel. He just got absolutely undressed for the umpteenth time in three games.

Or Ovechkin... on the replay you can see him with zero intensity coming back into his own zone. It is like the guy's brain just shuts off for periods at a time. 

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Take the body Orlov. Crosby has to be the most solid player on skates I've ever seen. 

I think Crosby is a head sitting on a giant butt and legs.  He’s from Nova Scotia.  Those people are built short and stalky to keep from blowing over, kind of like their trees.  

Just now, Alflives said:

I think Crosby is a head sitting on a giant butt and legs.  He’s from Nova Scotia.  Those people are built short and stalky to keep from blowing over, kind of like their trees.  

He has the perfect hockey build. I could run him over with my truck and my truck would come out of it in worse shape.

4 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Or Ovechkin... on the replay you can see him with zero intensity coming back into his own zone. It is like the guy's brain just shuts off for periods at a time. 

Ovechkin tried to make a defensive play in game 1 and it ended up with Crosby lasering a one-timer into the back of the net. 

I'm torn on this one. I wouldn't mind seeing Crosby get three in a row, but I'd also like to see Ovechkin finally get a Cup.

regards,  G.

Archived