The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

You can't have nice things apparently!? Really hope it's minor and he gets a game in. 

The update from yesterday was that it is a lingering lower body injury suffered in juniors.  Must have re-aggravated it in practice.  Cull ruled him out for any of the games this weekend so if he is going to get into any games for the Comets it will have to be the final weekend April 12-14.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/2/2019 at 3:07 PM, nzan said:

Maybe it’s like a rite of passage from the hockey gods - the sooner you injure yourself, the sooner you find yourself playing on the Canucks D.

2019-2020 lineup

Edler Stecher

Hughes Tanev

Hutton Woo

Sautner Biega

Brisebois Schenn

Except if you're Juolevi

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Why chance it. Send him home. I don't think he has anything to prove. Heal up and come back strong in camp. Killer shape. If he sticks it's a long ass season. 

Agreed, but I imagine theres tons of value for him just getting into one game to see the pace and physicality. Might help him get a better idea of what he needs to work on this offseason.

2 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Agreed, but I imagine theres tons of value for him just getting into one game to see the pace and physicality. Might help him get a better idea of what he needs to work on this offseason.

But IF he re-aggravates it though,  and has to prolong his rehab, watching Joulevi makes me worry. I would err on the side of caution IMHO

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So do we need a Wicker Man with Uncle Gary inside to break this curse? 

Mark Messier talking to McDavid on his cell phone while driving to an Oilers game eating a bag of Lay's chips and a crane with a wrecking ball.  Worth a shot.

Image result for crane with wrecking ball smashing a person images

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 1:35 PM, The 5th Line said:

Nice to see we are still dealing with injured players properly.  You're injured?  Well get out there and show us what you got!

If he was the goalie, I'd suggest he'd be the Scott Sterling of hockey!