The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Biggest threat to Canucks playoffs - Fortnite

Nuke

4 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

No worries with Pettersson

That Nylander kid must play a lot of Fortnite though

And since he got back he’s got Mathews and the rest into it hard...winning percentage pre-Nylander .708...after .525  suck it Leafs enjoy your next seven years 

OP is straight trolling. No one has whispered anything about fortnite in a fortnite and hes up in here talking like its an epidemic.

I wonder if its possible that EP can on one hand play some fortnite and on the other hand be an amazing hockey player..

Its almost like people that go to work everyday and come home and play fortnite. Strange. 

7 hours ago, MattJVD said:

I know this is a joke, but I'll give it a somewhat serious response. Young players with a video game hobby is good for the league, and the players. The activity is fine to do when your muscles are relaxing, it's not going to cause injury, and it's way better than being out drinking for conditioning. He plays with teammates (Dahlen, Stetcher, Virtanen, Hutton I think too?) and keeps in touch with friends at home.

It's good for the guys to have some balance and things outside hockey they can do, that doesn't involve getting hammered.

Especially something competitive.  You don't get to EP's level without being hyper-competitive.  I like the balance this group has though where they're doing more things as a group on the road and putting the games away. 

18 hours ago, The Lock said:

I wonder how many fans get after the players for playing Fortnite while being at work while procrastinating on a forum. lol

It's not gaming I have problem with, it's the game itself::D.  Elias come play RDR2 with me.  Seriously though the biggest threat to the Canucks right now is impatience.

being the grumpy old codger i'm becoming part of me thinks ,if these guys are reliant on a video game for future success then were in trouble , but the other part of me is still young enough to 'get it' having started with snes, n64 ,gamecube, WII,and currently WIIU, so if it improves any part of their game, go for it ,...…...i'm going in full load:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Played my first, and last game of Fortnite the other day.  It was way too easy to win.  Too many dummies out there playing.  It was like playing tic-tac-toe And always winning.  No fun ... No thanks.  

Where we dropping alfaaaay!? :emot-parrot:

On 1/14/2019 at 1:46 PM, Petey40 said:

He was more than likely playing fortnite when he won the Championship in the SHL so I don’t think it’s at all a threat.

Yeah but what about all the championships the Canucks won before Fortnite was even a thing??!!

2 hours ago, Davathor said:

Yeah but what about all the championships the Canucks won before Fortnite was even a thing??!!

I think I see what you’re saying.. canucks never won when there wasn’t fortnite, so now that there is fortnite the key to winning is playing fortnite.

Archived