The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign Josh Leivo

so far, edler, benn, motte, and now leivo have all signed contracts with the canucks that are virtually identical to the ones that I gave them on capfriendly's armchair gm tool early in the offseason.

now we just need boeser to sign 6 years x $7.25 mil and my plan will be complete. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

hard to complain about that 

True, and yet...

1 hour ago, Raspberries said:

so they've just signed Leivo.  The rate they are going they will have nothing left to sign Boeser.  This is getting ridiculous.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Leivo's $1.5M deal offers much better value than Schaller's and Goldobin's... if JB was smarter, he would be looking to deal way these 2 clowns... I'm sure we can at least get a couple of 4th and 5th round picks.

If you were smarter, you would wait for some negative news before trolling.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Virtanen#18 said:

OH wow... look who's trolling here... go back to sleep son!

Pretty sure the one who's trolling here is the poster who takes some positive news and twists it into an excuse to put down not one, not two, but three different members of the Canucks organization...son.

• Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Leivo's $1.5M deal offers much better value than Schaller's and Goldobin's... if JB was smarter, he would be looking to deal way these 2 clowns... I'm sure we can at least get a couple of 4th and 5th round picks.

why you gotta call Canucks "clowns"?

• Thanks 1