The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrew Berry guilty of murdering his young daughters

Kanukfanatic

Excellent news!  Berry found guilty of murdering his two young daughters cuz he was a broke piece of crap that didn't like his ex wife....the ultimate example of human feces.

They should bring him out back of the courthouse and hang him now.

But they won't. He will appeal and it will cost tax payers millions more for this piece of sh&%.  Pathetic system. :picard:

11 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Excellent news!  Berry found guilty of murdering his two young daughters cuz he was a broke piece of crap that didn't like his ex wife....the ultimate example of human feces.

They should bring him out back of the courthouse and hang him now.

But they won't. He will appeal and it will cost tax payers millions more for this piece of sh&%.  Pathetic system. :picard:

If he goes to jail, he's gonna get what he deserves. Prisoners don't take lightly to scum like him. They actually do have a sense of justice.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

If he goes to jail, he's gonna get what he deserves. Prisoners don't take lightly to scum like him. They actually do have a sense of justice.

He’ll be in a segregated unit with other child killers and pedophiles.  They don’t last long in the general prison population where he really should be. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

That pathetic excuse of a person shouldn't even be breathing. Thank goodness the jury came to good judgement, even with Oak Bay police's investigation being as botched as it was. Why the heck does Greater Victoria need so many separate police forces? It almost cost this case.

19 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Anyone heard the story of Chris Watts? The coward from Colorado who killed his pregnant wife, killed his daughters and buried them in crude oil tanks?...Special place in hell for these d-bags.

A lady in atlanta put two of her kids in the oven.Humanity can get really ugly at times.

2 hours ago, Slegr said:

That pathetic excuse of a person shouldn't even be breathing. Thank goodness the jury came to good judgement, even with Oak Bay police's investigation being as botched as it was. Why the heck does Greater Victoria need so many separate police forces? It almost cost this case.

As a Vic resident I agree, but our dumbass Prov Gov doesn't. Lazy cackslurpers.

26 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

For ordinary crimes, sure. What about the rapists and murderers? I'm not sure there are stats on those.

If they're violent they get segregated into PC at a max security institution. 

Most of those creeps end up in med/low security with blue collar criminals who don't have the constitution to kill creeps for jail cred.

Messed up eh?

I've always been of the opinion that the punishment should fit the crime but the justice dept doesn't agree because they're pussies.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Glad to hear he's actually getting punished.

Now the guy who killed the police officer in Abby may get off scott free because he wasn't in the "mentally right state of mind" is pissing me off today now after reading that last night.

11 hours ago, luckylager said:

As a Vic resident I agree, but our dumbass Prov Gov doesn't. Lazy cackslurpers.

If they're violent they get segregated into PC at a max security institution. 

Most of those creeps end up in med/low security with blue collar criminals who don't have the constitution to kill creeps for jail cred.

Messed up eh?

I've always been of the opinion that the punishment should fit the crime but the justice dept doesn't agree because they're pussies.

LOL what justice department?

Canada is the biggest sack of sh*t when it comes to justice.

I could go murder my neighbor and get less jail time than someone who committed a cyber crime or something drug related. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1