The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | Oct 5 | 7 PM | CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

I don't think it's that bad, at all.  The outplayed the Oil and they've stayed with Calgary for 30 out of 40 mins against an elite team.  I feel pretty good about the start, all things considered.

I'm not worried long term, I just don't wanna see this turn into a prolonged streak because that can cost you a season if it doesn't get resolved sooner than later.
I think with a little more willpower and hustle, they'll be just fine. Seems like more than a few top guys are playing tentatively on the offensive side of things. Team defense looks ok to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, billabong said:

No chemistry yet with all the new guys it’s gonna take a little time

We aren't the only team in the league with new guys, but we certainly look like the only team that's taking a sweet little time getting their sh!+ together.

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Enjoy those girls drinks. 

6 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

Ugh man, we @ a house party, girls drinks, weed. And my Canucks are losing. I am a Calgarian and we are losing &^@#. I love you guys. I am out. 

The Aquamen

How brother? We can’t lose against Alberta

• Cheers 1

Just now, Sedintwinpowersactivate said:

Pettersson and Boeser please work harder and move your feet.  If Leivo and Pearson are our most dangerous forwards then we are doomed!

I said it in the offseason, Boeser should not be with Pettersson in regular play. Miller, Boeser and Horvat, Goldy and Pettersson with Ferland. 

Third *should* be Baertshi, Gaudette and leivo. 

Fourth- Pearson Beagle virtanen.

Sutter in/out until he figures out if he wants to play again. 

Completely balanced lineup, tons of firepower and complimentary skills, plus reserves when an injury strikes. 

But we get Shaller, Loui and players who differ so far apart.

3 minutes ago, IceTiltFTW said:

Last year EP did more, with less. He created his own space, and excelled at both ends. Think about it. 

The League knows about him now. He and his line will get special attention all season long.