The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Pens 27/11/2019 - 4PM Pacific - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, Provost said:

This is the kind of game that gets me really frustrated with Virtanen.

Easily his best game this season and maybe even for a couple seasons.  He can be dominant.

Unfortunately it is almost certain that he disappears for 10 games after this.

He has improved year after year... Slow progress but progress nevertheless...  Hopefully this is a peak into the future...

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Except, you don't disagree. You don't get into a discussion with me. You call me a negative whiner. I'm not whining to anyone when I post my frustrations. I post them because I'm frustrated. I'm not being negative either. Hence why when I talk about this teams coaching, I say "they're currently being coached horrifically" because I understand coaching much like the performance of players isn't static and can change, get better, get worse. I've never said Green needs to go. I've only posted my frustrations at negative trends this team has shown, of which in my opinion, no doubt coaching influences.

But according to you, doing that makes me a whiner, and to silly goose, my parents never loved me which is why I'm just nothing but negative.

Fair enough, but I have seen a lot of negativity from you on here. Apologies for calling you a whiner. 

10 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

I've actually noticed the opposite (excluding the Philly game).  He's hitting more and being more active defensively & on the forecheck.

I've noticed that he's throwing a hit here and there as well lately.  

As far as line changes, he had another long shift after I posted that where he could've changed easily but stayed on the ice and then got trapped in our zone.  Either way, maybe I'm focusing in too much on Brock, we don't have him for his defensive play after all. 

it’s been a month since i’ve watched a game, it’s a good feeling.

Much better effort and results this period, but I’d like to switch macewen with goldobin on bo’s line. I feel like macewen is kinda dragging that line down, and nothing offensive is really going on with bo right now.