The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Pens 27/11/2019 - 4PM Pacific - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

Goldy is a no show so far, just like Baer was. 

Only his first game back though. He better get going because he does not have much time before Canuck regulars are healthy and playing.

If he does not make something happen offensively this is his last shot with the Canucks imo. Just like with Baer.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I expected a lot more physicality from MacEwen like a lot of other fans here. If he or Graovac want to get any more games in they better start throwing the bodies around. I mean, Petey even has thrown 4 hits so far this game. Jeebus....

I am really looking forward to getting Roussel and Ferland back for that reason. 

Gaudette finally got rewarded for his never quit attitude and strong work ethic. The guy doesn't give up. 

I love that Virtanen also got rewarded.  

Night and day from the first period for sure.

It's another case of guys getting called up and afraid to not play into the coaches system so they stay up. They both play so much differently in the AHL as opposed to the big league. Graovac is much more individualistic like he was in preseason. Mac was tenacious. They're afraid to get caught out of position. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kanukfanatic said:

Only his first game back though. He better get going because he does not have much time before Canuck regulars are healthy and playing.

If he does not make something happen offensively this is his last shot with the Canucks imo. Just like with Baer.

Ferland might get cleared for saturday, fingers crossed.

Just now, Kanukfanatic said:

Goldy has a decent 1st, made a bunch of good defensive plays.

Although let’s be real, we already knew he wasn’t going to get much of a chance anyways. Green loves to demote his guys as soon as he can…

• Cheers 1