The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 02, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Kushman said:

What a game!

An absolute disaster from a coaches perspective for sure, but for the fans this was easily one of the most entertaining rollercoaster of emotion games of the year!

Miller absolute beauty of a player. Trade looks better with every game. Love how he always seems to be patient enough to make the better play as opposed to just wasting it into the corner or shooting a weak outside shot. Surprises me every game. 

Petey doing Petey things. He's been on an absolute tear lately. Good to see him find his shot again, his skating seems to have found another gear as well.

Hughes... I have no words for this kid. He is an ahsolute stud. Amazing the skill and confidence this kid has at such a young age as a rookie!! ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY if he doesn't make the allstar team. Everyone better be voting for this beauty.

Boeser i thought had one of his best games. Competed hard all night, good on the forecheck, especially on that gaudette goal. He's also getting his chances, just no finish.  seems to have some heat on that shot again tho, lehner felt those for sure.

Horvat great game. Was flying and creating all game. Another weird goal, but doesn't matter, he deserves a couple lucky bounces.

Jake continues his point streak, he's really starting to look better with every game. Using that size and speed to create.

Rough game for gaudette to start ,but I'm glad to see Green kept trust in him and didn't bench him in the 3rd. Way to step up hockey gaud!

Ya reminiscent of the Colorado game last year. Difference is we were at the end of an insanely bad stretch last year, and this time we are continuing a roll.