The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs Isles, Feb. 1st, 2020, 10 PST on SNP

Rate this topic

Qwags

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Is the marriage life really that rough? Poor guy looks like he wants to cry it out.

it takes work. Being on the road all the time probably didn't help. But on the other hand those commercials are super creepy. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

it takes work. Being on the road all the time probably didn't help. But on the other hand those commercials are super creepy. 

Haha, my secret to success in marriage?  Live apart.  We get along great now.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Haha, my secret to success in marriage?  Live apart.  We get along great now.

thats so often true, we know some couples that are great apart and its way better for them and the kids 

• Upvote 1

Just now, J-23 said:

Is the marriage life really that rough? Poor guy looks like he wants to cry it out.

My buddy moved 3 times because his wife at first wanted to live in Nelson. Then they wanted to live on Saltspring. She never worked a day. Had 6 feral cats. Guess who did all the work, and cleaned up after the cats? She basically did nothing. He tried numerous times to get her to come to marriage counselling. She kept refusing. Now she wants everything from him, and wants to sit a home while he gives her half of his monthly income. So yeah...some marriages can be awful. He will be so happy when the divorce gets over with. 

• Cheers 2