Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Carolina Hurricanes | Feb. 02, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Arrow 1983 said:

Cause the truth is you can not so far nobody as 

1 minute ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Rude to who easy women 

I am sorry Myers is actually worse then you easy woman I apologies to all the easy women you guys are far better then Myers

No, when you spew crap like this you're not worth anyone’s time. Bad take is bad. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Rude to who easy women 

I am sorry Myers is actually worse then you easy woman I apologies to all the easy women you guys are far better then Myers

You can not do the impossible

This is very inappropriate 

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Can you tell me how Myers is even better then Stecher that's the Bar cause 

Myers Vs Edler

Or Myers Vs Tanev

wouldn't give Myers a chance

I don't think management and the coaches agree otherwise Stecher would be playing more 14:47 a game, which is lowest among D, compared to Myers 21:37, which is 2nd on the team overall. Benning and co. wouldn't of signed Myers if they thought Stecher could be as effective in the top 4. He has definitely helped lessened the load for Tanev/Edler, which is probably why we have had such a healthy D-core this year. Having a healthy Tanev/Edler would make us considerably better since we were use to seeing them out for an extended period usually.

• Cheers 4

Just now, 10pavelbure96 said:

I thought Meyers had a good game today lol. Got lots of offensive chances and scored a goal. Didn't look lost defensively in my opinion.

The whole team looked tired and rightfully so. Our team defense is a million times better than last year I'm not sure what there is to complain about. Our window hasn't even opened yet, it's a marathon not a race and this team has progressed well this season.

Some people just arent happy unless they're complaining about something 

He didn't play in OT therefore he is trash. /sarcasm. :picard:

9 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

If anyone is complaining about this loss, maybe think back three years ago when this debacle went down there. 

Oh boy, another one of those 3 goal leads turned it a 3rd period loss. Had immediate flashbacks to watching that game. Hearing that horn going again and again had to be the worst part. At least there were some decent goals before that 3rd period.

3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I don't think management and the coaches agree otherwise Stecher would be playing more 14:47 a game, which is lowest among D, compared to Myers 21:37, which is 2nd on the team overall. Benning and co. wouldn't of signed Myers if they thought Stecher could be as effective in the top 4. He has definitely helped lessened the load for Tanev/Edler, which is probably why we have had such a healthy D-core this year. Having a healthy Tanev/Edler would make us considerably better since we were use to seeing them out for an extended period usually.

I think they are trying to justify the Myers signing

well trying to drive the Cost for Stecher down 

Trust me this happens a lot look at Virtanen until they had no choice but to play him more

• Wat 2

2 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

I posed the Question what does Myers do well

Why is he worth 6mill

How is he better then Stecher

What does it matter? You aren't paying his salary so who cares? If the team runs into salary cap issues, there isn't a single thing you can do about it, so why stress?

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

I think they are trying to justify the Myers signing

well trying to drive the Cost for Stecher down 

Trust me this happens a lot look at Virtanen until they had no choice but to play him more

Why would they do that? It doesn't make sense. We are currently 1st in our division. We are trying to win games. Virtanen was playing better than Boeser that is why he was promoted. Green doesn't strike me as that kind of guy to purposely not play the players who give him the best chance enough and the message has been playoffs this year. It goes against the narrative they placed. Green's gonna play whoever gives him the best chance at winning on a game to game basis and it is clear to see he doesn't feel that Stecher is that, otherwise he'd be playing more.

Seems like what you're saying is quite the stretch. 

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Cheers 3

46 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

So is playing a super dirty game and getting your obnoxious fans to bombard the refs with chants so they'll be too afraid to call your dirty-ass team a viable strategy now?

Working for the Canes but that strategy might be hard to pull off in the playoffs and some refs seems to have very good memories cause  douchery will only work for so long, until an even bigger douche comes along - last years finals. I suggest, that they continue with this strategy cause it will only bite them at the worst time. 

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1