The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

Brad Marchand

1 minute ago, Howisthishappening said:

Tell me about it...in Vancouver 10% of guys get 90% of girls.. this city is cliquy esp if you want the 8/10 or higher in looks.. i want the hot girls but its hard to get them on a date

You should move out here to Edmonton! The girls are half as attractive and doubly as picky! Oh it's great for the confidence! 

• Haha 1

I don't know if I took a breath that period at all.  I just realized that.

This one's HUGE in a turning point in the season heading down the stretch way.  I just feel it's so important to take this one.

Killed me..drove my kids home pre game....they live right by the rink.  Should have scalped my way in..was tough to turn around and drive home.    

Just now, Trebreh said:

i really believe coaching has something to do with it.

Roussel looks neutered, he doesn't start crap anymore.

Culture. It starts at the top and trickles down like I stated. The Canucks have a soft culture. Nobody is willing to enforce anything.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, redhdlois said:

Appears Calgary’s modus operandi tonight is to go after our small and/or slightly built players.

Yeah, I noticed that too.  Lots of cheap shots out there.  Keep your heads up boys.  And let's have more pushback!  Go Canucks Go!

8 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yeah 45 points suck.....

Not about the numbers, look at his mobility, his on ice awareness and his shot. 

You think he will be worth 7.5 mil?