The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Mar. 6, 2020 7 PM PST | The Darkest Timeline Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

3 minutes ago, lmm said:

and I am not saying it doesn't happen, but when it does it usually just stalls a GM firing 

AV was in contract heck with everybody on a NTC , Green is in a similar spot with Loui, Balls and Rooster

Jim has replaced the NTC with untradable high $ contracts the effect is similar

If Jim did not trade for Miller last summer many would be calling for his head

Just as Gillis should never be aloud near a draft table again, Jim should not be aloud near July 1!

I am digressing into GM rant,

I don't think Green is near as good a coach as AV was or is

THe thing is about people saying a GM does not get to fire 2 coaches, Jim never fired Willie, we could just pretend Willie was finished

Hahaha well Jim has been hit or miss on the signings.  

I think that Beagle was necessary and I don’t mind Roussel, he’s just having a tough year coming back from a serious injury. 

I’m really not a big fan of the Boeser contract though because it puts us in line to lose him for nothing or give him 7.5 mil/year contract 

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Omg everything was perfect a movie date set up for Sat, now she has to change it to tonight (work). I don't know how to get out of it?

what, you are dating Sat Shah?

I'd think he'd want to be at htegam

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1

2 hours ago, Squamfan said:

Burn down the Vancouver Sun office.

Problem solved.

1 hour ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

i feel for luckys lawnmower tonight

time to put on the steel toes and git er dun

Hoping I dont have to resort to violence against aged lawnmowers, but oddly enough, every time I take the boots to that thing we score a goal or two to start the next period.

Maybe I should go give er a kick pregame just to be on the safe side. You know, just in case the world actually revolves around my decrepit lawnmower.

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

For the Canucks to beat Colorado they are going to have to learn to play like a team cover each other and not hang their goalie out to dry

I thought Deb said no negative posts today.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Not according to Green.  Even though Jake was fabulous in our top six last game, Green dropped Jake to the bottom six.  Just listened to Green saying he wants Loui with Bo.  

Bo is such a lucky dude.  Now he can focus on "big things" while loui takes care.of the "little things".