The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 14th, 2020 | 3:30pm PT, SNP | R1G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

8 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Unfortunately I’m going to miss this one because of work but I’m super stoked to watch this one on the PVR later. Go Canucks Go! :towel:

Same boat, work till 6, though I may be able to bounce out around 4. Hopefully the Ari/Col game will go to double/triple OT. Don't know why they gotta try and jam in 3 games in the west, with one being a back to back.

Edit: Mission accomplished!:towel:

Edited by Chickenspear
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Already waiting.

We have a noisy paving crew outside today that my cowbell will have to drown out.   Theme?  Steamroll the Blues.

I think it will be tough. Our best bet is to use our speed and beat them that way. But, of course, someone needs to take care of Perron. 

Hate to even mention this, the elephant in the room, but a lot will depend on how the game is called by the official. I'm pretty sure St L. management will be bending the NHL ears back about the number of penalties after the first game

• Cheers 1

Oh yeah, you can bet Berube will instruct his team to target Hughes and Petey. No doubt, I actually worry for them in this game. Perron is a puke who will cross the line. Canucks need that first goal and to continue to frustrate the Blues into taking bad penalties. The Canucks PP shall prevail. GCG!

• Upvote 2