The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

It's all in an effort to condense the schedule. If we can get 2,3 or 5 days ahead this is going to be a huge success. I don't blame the Bettman at all for this one. It's really important for many reasons. 

Agree many reasons to hate him but the bubble isn’t one of them 

• Vintage 1

Just now, NucksIn50 said:

How about let’s pretend tonight is their game 7 and win it?! Playing the defending champs is a battle itself, I hear what you’re saying but you take care of business at hand. As Coach Green said, they are not here to learn.... they are here to win. Focus all thoughts and energy into this game and complete the task at hand. Let’s Goooooo!!!

:towel:

Sure winning in game seven in OT would be special.   Us long timers will say no thanks every time - close them out when you get a chance every time.   Chances like this don’t happen every year. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, NucksIn50 said:

How about let’s pretend tonight is their game 7 and win it?! Playing the defending champs is a battle itself, I hear what you’re saying but you take care of business at hand. As Coach Green said, they are not here to learn.... they are here to win. Focus all thoughts and energy into this game and complete the task at hand. Let’s Goooooo!!!

:towel:

You right, I agree with what you're saying. Lets win this!!

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Asking for a friend:  what is an acceptable time to crack the first "pre game" beer?

I wouldn’t know other then I quit drinking decades ago.   Just wine with dinner and beer when I’m thirsty. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

Terence Hill and Bud Spencer movies were my favorite to see in the theatre back when. Awesome gif.

Keep our cards close to our vests.

cards juking GIF

Don't know about the English dubbing, but the German versions were epic, better and funnier than the Italian originals.

vintage 80s GIF by Tras la Cámara

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Asking for a friend:  what is an acceptable time to crack the first "pre game" beer?

It depends on the person...are they long distance or sprint drinkers. If they’re just drinking casual then starting now is fine imo. But if they pound then dont start yet.

im usually a slow long distance drinker, but i remember the first seahawks superbowI vs steelers. I started drinking way to early and not just my usual beer people where giving me shots, come game time i was a complete mess. 

just keep it reasonably, imo... for everyones sake.

Edited by HockeyHarry