The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights -SUN AUG 23 7:30PM PACIFIC - NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Reaves is so full of himself.  

The media talks way too much about him, for sure it goes straight to his head. It kills me. Sure he’s big, and can obviously throw hands. But there are many other 4th liners around the league that are better than him. It’s that NHL darling Vegas bias. Brutal. 

Just now, J-23 said:

Someone needs to challenge Reaves and take the ass whooping, hopefully that motivates the boys for game 2

Just like when Talbot fought Carcillo and took the ass whooping. Penguins ended up coming back and winning the game because of it. 

No

Someone needs to nail Reeves with a vicous hipcheck. Hamhuis style 

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

Reaves is a useless 4th line goon like why are the Canucks making him a story. 

slot in MacEwen next game, let him run around and make that idiot Reaves react and we get PPs. 

Reeves could've been called at least 3 times

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

We always seem to struggle against the Golden Knights.

Yeah but is that fair?  To compare some veteran players who were scooped up to put together a "new" team versus a team on a rebuild inserting prospects and rookies in who've not been here before?  Some of the Knights had some real history under their belt before the Canucks even entered the league.

I mean.....we have rookies and guys who're just getting going.  I don't think we can use the "history" against them.  I'd say it kind of starts now...because they are just gaining some experience and the Knights "build" was with some pretty experienced faces.

Give them this as an introduction.  They'll figure these guys out (too).

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Dib ... it was written in the stars. 

Didnt see that.  It's been cloudy this evening.  

Its early...the boys are coming off an emotional high and are a bit in awe of the knights.  I expect next game will be played better.  Hopefully the stars agree.