The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Aug. 25, 2020 | Series tied 1-1

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Our guys have not let me down all year. I knew this game would be the one that is telling and sets the tone for the series. 

Game 1 was trash. Coming off an emotional high with one day rest against a good team that was waiting for us after scouting us. 

We needed to rebound tonight and boy did we ever. 

We can't have any more off nights this round and gotta keep pushing

• Vintage 1

Our boys are managing to absorb their hitting ok. This series will be decided to whichever team can establish their forecheck. 

Super stoked to see TT back. I thought he might have waited too long to shoot that first one but he got it in.

What a night. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hockeyville88 said:

Label me as impressed. I know we were still outchanced but I didn't expect us to even be able to keep up 

Keep fighting boys :towel:

Not super outchanced, but definitely outshot. We had higher quality scoring chances, and executed on most of them.

Vegas uses their size down low so a lot of the shots from the outside squeeze in for rebounds, or they have that cherry picker forward hanging out in the Bure space.

It's why so many blocks happened too; lots of outside shots with traffic in front for "our guys to get in front of it".

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1