The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 29th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Top 5 in lowest shots for 

yes 

Wrong. 

http://www.nhl.com/stats/teams?reportType=season&seasonFrom=20192020&seasonTo=20192020&gameType=3&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=shotsForPerGame&page=0&pageSize=50

They were 5th in shots per game. Maybe in the bubble they were. 

Edited by Gnarcore

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

mmkay, pretty sure my point was stating "consider him out for the playoffs...[one] week at least from first practice" was a tad premature. Which I know wasn't you saying that, I only quoted you for context.

I know. I'm joking around with you. MPO was out to lunch. 

I'm agreeing with you. Let's have a laugh togather at someone else's expense lol.

• Cheers 1

Just now, 73 Percent said:

I know. I'm joking around with you. MPO was out to lunch. 

I'm agreeing with you. Let's have a laugh togather at someone else's expense lol.

Ah I may have missed the point by a few miles. In my defence, hockey was on and 11% IPA

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Quinn is struggling again tonight.

Hitting wall in this series, gotta wonder if he is feeling the fatigue from playing a grinding series.  He doesn't seem to be as shifty, making nifty passes, and as elusive as we are used to seeing from him.

He will be fine once Myers come back tomorrow and perhaps be in less defensive pressure situations. Anyways let’s get the next goal and chip away 1 shift at a time. :towel:

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1